When realtors attack: real estate convention descends into brawl

No doubt about that, but even a few bottles into the evening I don’t think I’d be fighting over convention food.

i see what you did there GIF

2 Likes

What, nobody yelling “Worldstar”?

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that’s not actually what the fight was really about, but I doubt we’ll ever find out what actually was going on that built up to it.

1 Like

This is a comment on YouTube:

Source: Realtor that was at the convention. The story of what happened was: two realtors sold a multi million deal and one of them kept the money. The white realtor on the losing end of the deal, called the other realtor whose black and who kept the money, the “N” word. The black realtor punched the white realtor and a different realtor whose also black, picked up a chair and started swinging the chair around and hit mutlitple white men, who were not involved in the altercation. A brawl started in the surrounding area, mostly blacks against whites. The white men punched to sleep the black guy who was swinging the chair around. It ended when the black guy who was swinging the chair around was knocked down.

1 Like

“Orgy of largely ineffective-violence” is going to be the name of my Air Supply cover band.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.