The strip club was closed, so three Indiana judges went to White Castle instead and got into a fight. Here's the footage.

Originally published at: The strip club was closed, so three Indiana judges went to White Castle instead and got into a fight. Here's the footage. | Boing Boing

6 Likes

The “fun” starts @ 1:30, save you some time…

5 Likes

No one was making good choices here, but considering it’s 3am and in the parking lot of a White Castle I feel like that’s just a given.

17 Likes

Who the fuck gets into a stupid violence fight instead of enjoying the delicious cheeseburgers mere feet away?

14 Likes

Enjoy the sliders. Watch the fight. Dinner Theater.

7 Likes

Love the guy who just walks right into the middle of it with food in hand…

7 Likes

Definitely a FA&FO moment.

2 Likes

the shitfaced jurists

Great band name.

6 Likes

i mean, it’s the middle of the night outside of a White Castle… it’s pretty much standard, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that in my sordid past corporate life, if a group of co-workers were attempting to visit a strip club after getting shitfaced with each other, then at least one of those co-workers was desperately trying to fuck one of their peers.

2 Likes

The standards for “sober as a judge” have been lowered significantly.

7 Likes

So, future Supreme Court material,amirite?

4 Likes

And the man at the back said: “Everyone attack”
And it turned into a White Castle blitz
And the girl in the corner said: “Boy, I wanna warn ya”
It’ll turn into a White Castle blitz.

9 Likes

The only thing worse that could happen to you at White Castle would be to eat some of the simulated food they sell there.

1 Like

Another data point for the general rule that nothing good happens after 2am…

1 Like

This world needs a Judge Judo.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.