Where may I read the TOS?

I’m embarrassed to say I can’t find a link to the Terms Of Service for the forums.

I must have clicked a box at one point that said I had read them, but for the life of me, I cannot now find a way to read through them.

Even a hint would be good.

Thank you :smile:

You pays your money, and you takes your chances.

Wait, what? YOU didn’t pay? @#$($&!ng business model…

Seriously though – why are you expecting a terms of service?

He wants the badge for reading it.

Click on the three horizontal lines near your name, select FAQ, #10.

1 Like

Hunh. I never saw them before.

Can I now get the badge for skimming the first couple of paragraphs of the TOS?

IMHO TOS (and maybe TAS for the sheer perversity) is the only one worth counting, although TNG has a big fanbase. Yawn.

1 Like

its attached to the FAQ.

I only know this because I was looking for it a few weeks ago - before the badges.

1 Like

Got it!

Many thanks!

Did I provoke a new badge?

http://bbs.boingboing.net/badges/16/read-guidelines

That has been in the works for a while. But yes! :smiley:

1 Like

Okay, so another stupid, potentially self-aggrandizing question:

Other than editors, admins, and mods, what is presently the most exclusive badge? That is, the one awarded to the fewest people?

Boing Boing BBS - Currently “Reader” with zero awarded but “Great Post” is the most likely candidate for exclusivity.

Edit: Fine ninja skills whoever it was replied very briefly. :smiley:

1 Like

Do you ask because a certain user seems to be commenting about not having read the TOS?

No. That had gone under my radar somehow.

My own question about the TOS was because I wanted to make a post that could be considered “iffy” by some, and I wanted to be sure ahead of times that I was not violating the TOS.

This topic was automatically closed after 948 days. New replies are no longer allowed.