Where's the beef? It's right here in this weird supercut of a college professor

Originally published at: Where's the beef? It's right here in this weird supercut of a college professor | Boing Boing

6 Likes

At least…Today I Learned what “autarky” is.

4 Likes

ECON courses are …curious. They often aren’t much about what gormless students think is the economy. i took a low level ECON course (oh about “203"ish) as a social science distribution credit. Ten weeks devoted to what innovations upon the plow (or ‘plough’) did for agriculture for the history of Europe. (at least a week focused upon how it attached to the ox or horse) By the end we were all fairly convinced that the plow was all one needed for the human species to get to where it is today (”…which is where exactly?")

5 Likes

I took a 101 macroeconomics class, started at 7am and the teacher spoke in a slow, utterly monotone voice. I spent all of that semester desperately trying not to sleep in class :sweat:

3 Likes

Also featured here:

4 Likes

Holy cow! What a load of bull!

3 Likes

Don’t have a cow, man.

3 Likes

I like the part where he said beef.

10 Likes

The video’s been up for two years already. Where’s the autotuned version with the thumping backbeat?

5 Likes

The far end of the furrow.

Your comment reVEALS a lot about you. Sorry, I’ll get my coat; I heifer go.

5 Likes

Chicken.

2 Likes

Have you seen the poultry amount I get paid for these gigs? Chicken feed.

1 Like

I’ve herd this before, it’s udderly ridiculous

4 Likes

I should have cutlet out before I started. I can’t keep up with your pun game.

2 Likes

There isn’t a lot at steak.

3 Likes

I herd it through the bovine that there’s a few puns to chuck in to the comments…

I have heifer mind to milk this more but I’m told you’re pasture limit, so time to hoof it before the mods horn in, flank us and tell us to mooove on…

3 Likes

punny cow

6 Likes

This reminds me of …

6 Likes

Welcome! I skipped from when he says chicken to the part around the chicken question, but I liked how it closed. Chicken. Now that word is starting to sound wrong in my head. Chicken? Nope.

1 Like

Explanation unclear. Now i have 10 chickens in my living room.

2 Likes