Which U.S. president would win in a massive knife fight?

Hands down, itā€™s Teddy. The man kept a bear as a pet.

A BEAR.

9 Likes

I was going with GW because he did all those campaigns with horrible dental pain and he still was a total badass.

And frankly not even that fat by 21st Century standards. Governor/Presidential candidate Chris Christie weighed in at an estimated 400+ pounds (versus Taftā€™s peak of around 340) before Christieā€™s recent gastric bypass surgery.

2 Likes

Lincoln:
Lincoln is enshrined in the Wrestling Hall of Fame.
The Great Emancipator wasnā€™t quite WWE material, but thanks to his long limbs he was an accomplished wrestler as a young man. Defeated only once in approximately 300 matches, Lincoln reportedly talked a little smack in the ring. According to Carl Sandburgā€™s biography of Lincoln, Honest Abe once challenged an entire crowd of onlookers after dispatching an opponent: ā€œIā€™m the big buck of this lick. If any of you want to try it, come on and whet your horns.ā€ There were no takers. Lincolnā€™s grappling exploits earned him an ā€œOutstanding Americanā€ honor in the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.

Washington gets the Bronze:

Several horses shot out from under him, holes shot in several jackets, the countryā€™s ling jump champion (among other examples of physical prowess. considered an amazing athlete),
ā€œEven though he had four bullet holes in his jacket, and bullet fragments in his hair. And two horses shot out from under him.ā€ Guy was fearless.

10 Likes

He dismisses Obama outright for pretty good reasons, but I do wonder how all those old guys would react to a black president in their arena. Would they be too shocked to kill him? Or shank him first?

Hillary Clinton, actually, might be a surprise star, for that matter. Many of the men might be too confused and gentlemanly to stab her, Papa Bush would prevent his son from stabbing her, and I bet she could be vicious with a knife.

To find out, I guess weā€™ll just have to elect her.

12 Likes

Well, at least we now have a legitimate reason to clone the former Presidents if/when that technology is perfected.

Best reality TV series ever.

5 Likes

Of course, Nixon would cheat. Heā€™d have a plumbers squad with sniper rifles pick off the rest of the lot.

3 Likes

Ask the Indians.

6 Likes

I for one would prefer almost anybody else, even for the price of leaving this question unanswered.

If plumbers, then pipe bombs!

3 Likes

George Washington, definitely.

2 Likes

Bernie can do it with words:

ā€œKill me and your wages will go down. Youā€™ll only be helping Wall Street. I guarantee it.ā€

3 Likes

How long it takes you to die is probably not a great indication of your combat prowess.

4 Likes

Usually the time to die is ā€œall your lifeā€.

1 Like

I disagree. I am fully living and Iā€™m only going to die right after Iā€™m done with that, but just before Iā€™m actually dead.

You start the process of slowly dying the moment youā€™re born. Or maybe conceived, the opinions vary.

2 Likes

Can we count future presidents?

If so then the answer is clear.

12 Likes

Donā€™t forget Honest Abe was also a Vampire hunter!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that before, but disagree. As long as my cells are mitosing, Iā€™m regenerating and living. Sure the dead ones are dying offā€¦ but theyā€™re not me anymore, if you know what I mean.

3 Likes