Donald Trump accepts Joe Biden fisticuffs challenge

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/25/donald-trump-accepts-joe-biden.html

2 Likes

I don’t know what would be more satisfying Uncle Joe taking him to the cleaners or Drumpf weaseling out of an actual fight?

44 Likes

I wish people would stop saying “the election is basically over.” FiveThirtyEight has it right at Russian roulette odds right now. If you wouldn’t hold an almost-empty gun to your head and pull the trigger, why are you so sure that Trump won’t be our next President?

31 Likes

He realizes that everyone would see how bald he is, right?

And, do people with face-lifts really box?

6 Likes

I have always said that the gentlemanly thing to do is for heads of state to duel themselves rather than sending armies of minions to do their bidding.

26 Likes

That’s what the gun’s for?

12 Likes

Does this make Trump Hamilton to Biden’s Burr?

9 Likes

lol stop worrying

8 Likes

More like René Ribière and Gaston Defferre.

He’s not wrong. And even if people don’t think they need to vote against Shitler, the House and Senate are on the line too.

20 Likes

Trump is really looking to humiliate himself in all spheres before this is over.

“Biden attended the Archmere Academy in Claymont, Delaware,[15] where he was a standout halfback/wide receiver on the high school football team; he helped lead a perennially losing team to an undefeated season in his senior year.[12][16] He played on the baseball team as well.[12] During these years, he participated in an anti-segregation sit-in at a Wilmington theatre.”

“Due to behavior problems, Trump left the school at age 13 and was enrolled in the New York Military Academy (NYMA),[16] where he finished eighth grade and high school. In 1983, Fred told an interviewer that Donald “was a pretty rough fellow when he was small”,[17] and at least two people who resided nearby or attended his elementary school recall him as a bully, though others including Trump himself recall him as rambunctious.[18] During his senior year, Trump participated in marching drills, wore a uniform”

Uncle Joe in the first round.

33 Likes

He’s a big man, but he’s out of shape.

9 Likes

I’ll put my money on Biden any day of the week.

20 Likes

I know, I know. Still… we’re gonna be really embarassed if the Trumpers are vindicated by making their roll. Their odds are not insignificant.

4 Likes

What makes you think I haven’t?

8 Likes

Not gonna happen. By the time they negotiated Pay Per View rights and got Vince McMahon on board there’d be no one left outside of retirement homes who’d care.

6 Likes

Trump’s been out of the ring for years and hasn’t had any non-WWE experience. Look what happened when CM Punk switched to MMA. If Biden can get close and take it to the ground, it’ll be over quicker than a “Tough Enough” winner’s career.

Biden by tap-out (rear naked choke) in the first.

And it would still be a better match than Lesnar/Goldberg.

5 Likes

I would totally pay to see Biden smash Drumpf.

9 Likes

That’s a Russian roulette gun filled with blanks.

5 Likes

Just about 1/6, isn’t that ‘normal’?

17 Likes

After the inaguration, when they’re both private citizens, I hope they manage to set that up.

3 Likes