Whining Giuliani schooled by official: "I know you're no longer a licensed attorney because you made false statements about the election, so allow me to clarify Michigan law for you."

the big bang theory sheldon GIF

7 Likes

Don’t mess with Michigan, asshole!

9 Likes

Of all the debts listed in the OP, this one pleases me most. IANAL (paging @danimagoo), but while he might be able to slow-walk paying his other debts, the IRS isn’t quite so patient and federal tax debts aren’t so easily discharged.

7 Likes

She was one of my favorite speakers at the convention. When she walked on stage, she looked like Law & Order’s Claire Kincaid had become a reality.

3 Likes

I appreciate being thought of as an expert in all things law related, but I don’t know jack about tax law. I never took that class. I do know the IRS can be quite unpleasant to deal with, though.

12 Likes

We’ve sure got some really aMAZing women runnin’ stuff - lucky us!

5 Likes

Rudy Coffee is probably harvested Guilt Coffee.

Guilt Coffee is when someone empties the last coffee from the office coffee maker, but they don’t want to leave it empty or make a new pot, so they leave a little guilt coffee stewing in the bottom of the pot.

It absorbs extra ambiance from everyone who comes in for a cup, sees that they’d have to start new pot, and walks away. (Sometimes carefully repeated several times to bring out those rich notes!)

7 Likes

It’s no accident, though. The Democratic party and we, the people, did a lot of hard work to get to the point where we have super competent women running the 3 highest ranking elected positions in Michigan. Thanks again to everyone who chased petition signatures in 2016 to get the ballot initiative ending Gerrymandering on the ballot!

16 Likes

I love how the universe keeps piling it on Giuliani. Couldn’t happen to a better subterranean crypt ghoul.

5 Likes

True dat!!!

3 Likes

Unlike 3d Rudy that version apparently still has something to do with the Bar.

2 Likes

I agree with @micah that a lot of it is probably about ballot printing. But, I suspect it’s also about subtly admitting that in a FPTP system the odds of the third party candidate winning are so low that they want people to be really sure running is a good idea before getting on the ballot. Protects the R & D candidates to some degree as well, which I expect the incumbents like.

3 Likes

Leaky percolator cap seal?

4 Likes

EEEK! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.