Rudy Giuliani sued by his lawyer, who didn't get paid

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani sued by his lawyer, who didn't get paid | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Remember when Giuliani was trying to make a case that the “service” he was providing Trump was worth 20 grand a day? Apparently those landscaping company parking lots and runny hair dye don’t come cheap.

8 Likes

Grifters and marks all around. I still can’t get over Dolt45 hosting the $100K fundraising dinners that suckers (proof that wealth doesn’t equal smart) pay to fund Giuliani’s legal fees when all that needs to (and should) happen is for TFG to pay Giuliani what he owes him. Of course that would stop the associated grift of meal service and accommodations from the donors at Orange Oaf’s properties.

13 Likes

Rudy is on the hook for the bills, but the lawyers shouldn’t have been so naive. They know who these people are. If they didn’t get sufficient retainer, that’s on them.

12 Likes

Maybe they did get sizable cash retainers but just didn’t take a close enough look at the bills before starting work.

13 Likes

I just wanna know what sort of hubris infects these people who sign up to represent these toads.

“surely he won’t stiff ME”

13 Likes

My gods, Trumpworld is just a matryoshka doll of lawyers not getting paid, working for the next layer in (which is more lawyers) until you hit Trump at the middle of it all.

It’s comical and would be tragic if any of these people were sympathetic, but they’re not, so it’s all comical.

8 Likes

Victim blaming?

No one forced them to take on Rudy as a client. I doubt many attorneys would ever provide $1.4 million in legal services to the average crook without some pretty solid assurances that their client was good for the money.

5 Likes

Not really, no.

5 Likes

Making Attorneys Get Attorneys.

5 Likes

Don’t they know, crime doesn’t pay?

3 Likes

More accurately MUAGUA - making unpaid attorneys get unpaid attorneys.

(Not to be confused with MUAHAHA, the sound I make when reading these stories.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.