Trump cronies Steve Bannon, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Lindell have all lost their lawyers after failing to pay bills

Originally published at: Trump cronies Steve Bannon, Rudy Giuliani and Mike Lindell have all lost their lawyers after failing to pay bills | Boing Boing

10 Likes

What did they do with all the money they grifted?

15 Likes

Off shore accounts?

13 Likes

That they can’t access anymore because they’ve been scammed themselves (here’s hoping)?

Not paying your lawyers when you’re in legal trouble seems even to dumb for those guys, and that’s saying something.
In Giuliani’s case, I can see the delusional hubris of thinking he can do a good job appearing pro se, but the others? Banking on presidential pardons, even for stuff that can’t be pardoned by the president? It just doesn’t make any sense. Cowardly assholes usually have some idea of how the weasel out, and I would like to apologise to any and all actual members of the genus Mustela of the family Mustelidae for dragging them into this here.

16 Likes

Takes a lot of money to pay the devil for that shambling-reeking-death-vitality potion, oh! And the Personal Reality Generator, those are expensive!

And just so you know, I’m being sarcastic…

(They would stiff the devil too!)

10 Likes

Those are some cheap-ass lawyers.

24 Likes

six- and seven-figure ?

10 Likes

And how cheap do you have to be to skip out on a bill of seven dollars?

14 Likes
16 Likes

If you’ve been accused of starting a charity and then taking all of the money raised for yourself, it’s not a good look if that money suddenly shows up in your checking account, is it? But if the choice is spend the money or go to jail, you’d think you’d find some way to launder some funds, right?

9 Likes

The other delusion is a (formerly) high-priced lawyer thinking he could stiff other high-priced lawyers.

15 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (5)

11 Likes

“Donald Trump gets away with not paying lawyers! Surely I can also get away with not paying lawyers!”

Turns out the mob boss has privileges that a cheap leg-breaker doesn’t!

15 Likes

Broke - MAGA (Making Assholes Get Attorneys)

Woke - MAGATCNLA (Making Assholes Get Attorneys They Can No Longer Afford)

12 Likes

Hookers and Coke.
They wasted the rest.

8 Likes

Just because they’re a bunch of amoral crooks doesn’t mean they’re competent enough to actually walk away with a profit.

15 Likes

This makes me wonder. Who is paying Cheeto Benito’s lawyers? Because we know he isn’t. They’ve been awfully busy lately.

4 Likes

… Presumeably, the same suckers people who he’s managed to get to donate to his reelection campaign;

13 Likes

Pretty much.

12 Likes

4 Likes