White Culture

Yet another one…

Fucking WHY?

10 Likes

Why, we must ask, are privileged upper middle-class white women so successful in taking advantage of diversity programs?

Because university staff are probably mosltly white and are happier to see someone who looks as close to them as possible in the position?

8 Likes

She resigned:

10 Likes

@Mindysan33

This is a good read that will probably resonate with you as an oft maligned Southerner:

The whole entire country is rooted in systemic and individualized racism, not "just the South. "

15 Likes

Indeed! I wish we didn’t have to keep saying this shit, but here we are.

11 Likes

So in USA nor defamation law, neither procured alarm laws are present? If you call the cops without reason here you risk a 172 euros or more fine

I was a little confused by this already. I mean, if you call the cops to intentionally falsely report a crime, I would think that would already be illegal. But I guess the point of this law is to make it clear that it’s even illegal when white people do it to harass non-white people? (Like, you’d think the existing law against murder would do the job, but passing a special “It’s even illegal for white people is positions of authority to murder black people” law might be required).

8 Likes

@anon50609448

I think it is already a misdemeanor to place a false 911 call pretty much everywhere in the USA, but the CAREN act would be like adding additional hate crime charges if it were determined that the call was placed with the intention of causing harm by cop.

8 Likes

Fair enough. I mean, calling the cops as a prank ought to be a misdemeanor. Calling the cops as attempted murder should be punished as such.

10 Likes
11 Likes

Not only was Frankie Lymon black, but the Teenagers were half black and half Latino. Not that it matters, but there’s two out groups on stage for those bigots to hate but no white people.

Why the fuck did they even buy tickets?

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

55 Ways White People Say ‘White People’ Without Actually Saying ‘White People’ (Updated)

14 Likes

Huh. There’s a lot wrong with that list, but #52: “Essential workers” seems especially wrong, in terms of that being a synonym for “white” Americans.
We could add a couple more accurate ones to the list:
Alt-right Americans
Fascists
(Though I guess those might both be included in #44: Trump supporters.)

7 Likes

To-may-to, to-mah-to

5 Likes

Veterans?

6 Likes

And “heroes”

4 Likes

This guy isn’t saying anything different from what Black academics have been telling everybody for a century, but since white people apparently only listen to white people:

7 Likes

columbusinthebadplacenow

13 Likes