White Culture

6 Likes

And that bit right there is why South Pacific was banned in much of the south for years. Not only do you have to be taught to hate, you have to be kept from thinking about it too much. Critical thinking and all, dontcha know, is ebil!!

11 Likes

Someone put up the money for his bail bond.

12 Likes

He would only need $200,000, and there was a go fund me that got twice that.

2 Likes

His attorney, Lin Wood, credited MyPillow CEO and Trump loyalist Mike Lindell with securing Rittenhouse’s release, writing on Twitter that Lindell and actor Ricky Schroder were to thank for “putting us over the top” with donations trib.al/ZHhZPTK

Ricky Schroeder?

11 Likes

Fuckin Silver Spoons? Seriously???

If that is in any way true, can Alfonso Ribeiro please go bitch-slap him with his Dancing With the Stars trophy?

17 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

Well, now I REALLY hate that fuckin’ movie…

giphy(1)

13 Likes

Gun owners is an interesting one. These second amendment wackos will argue that mentally unstable wife beating neo Nazis should own guns, and this is a feature and not a bug, yet they’re silent when a legal gun owner of color is shot by cops for no reason, or when a Black man is shot by cops in a Walmart for carrying an air rifle that was for sale in that same Walmart, or when a twelve year old Black boy is shot dead in two seconds for playing with a toy gun, or… or… the list goes on.

Hmmm. It seems one group is encouraged to own guns, while another is discouraged from having anything remotely resembling a gun. That doesn’t appear to be coincidence :confused:

I never thought of veterans as particularly white. If anything, I would associate veteran status with being a person of color. But I guess there are the veterans we celebrate and the ones we shove aside after they fight our battles for us.

11 Likes

Exactly.

ETA: and the NRA was in full support of this “gun control.”
That list could more clearly state “gun owners who are allowed to live.”

14 Likes

Still with the watermelon thing? Come on now, wypipo!

13 Likes

(If I had any shoop skillz I’d change that to “the Republican Party.”)

11 Likes
13 Likes
8 Likes

grumpy-cat-good

7 Likes

That was a heartbreaking event. That article contains details I didn’t know before and really highlights how the system has so many racist touchpoints. But of course the inclination is to blame a racist bank manager for being racist and not look at the whole system that supported them.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Well, critical thinking is the last thing they want in their congregants, since it often leads out of the church doors.

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1607055419366

11 Likes