White Culture

Well I guess we can’t do Bible study any more since that obviously falls under the umbrella of critical theory.

2 Likes

Here you go:

9 Likes

Edit, misread

2 Likes

“Critical race theory ultimately is calling for a society that is egalitarian, a society that is just, and a society that is inclusive, and in order to get there, we have to name the barriers to achieving a society that is inclusive,” Ocen says. “Our government at the moment is essentially afraid of addressing our history of inequality and if we can’t address it, then we can’t change it.”

Well, there is your explanation right there. An egalitarian, inclusive and just society would pretty much upend their entire world view. I am confused about the refusal to acknowledge intersectionality. Are they claiming you cannot be both Black and a woman? I guess if you are only seeing straight, cis, white men as human, and everyone else as just “less than,” it doesn’t really matter. Pruning away their base I would think. Most (but not all by any stretch) younger people will walk away from that attitude. At least, I hope so.

9 Likes

I dont think so. I think they’re claiming it doesn’t matter, because all that supposedly holds people back now is a lack of initiative and effort. It’s only “race hustlers” and “feminazis” and such who claim that being in a minority category is still a hindrance.

9 Likes

Even still it’s a little confusing. I mean, if you are a Black man there are race hustlers trying to brainwash you with propaganda to prevent you from being a Randian overlord. If you are a White woman there are feminazis trying to brainwash you with propaganda to prevent you from being a Randian overlord. If you are a Black woman, you are being targeted by both. That’s intersectionality.

9 Likes

Sure, but then, wearing masks obviously lowers viral spread, and many of these dipshits deny that too. Logic isn’t their strong point, and denial ain’t just a river.

7 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s just more the need to dismiss out of hand anything that doesn’t 100% conform to the way they think the world works.

2 Likes
9 Likes

on Wednesday night, the Murdock, Minn., City Council voted anonymously (yes, anonymously) to grant permission to a white supremacist group to use an abandoned Lutheran church as its third gathering facility in the United States.

ouran-HS-host-club-haruhi-mad

7 Likes
5 Likes

Would it be wrong to say that I hope it gets destroyed before construction is even completed?

7 Likes

Unfortunately, it seems like it’s an already existing building? They probably just have to do some renovations…

5 Likes

Would be a shame if some termites got into that lovely wooden church…

With the current Supreme Court interpreting “religious freedom” as it does, I’m assuming that members of this church will be legally allowed to refuse to hire or provide service to minorities.

1 Like

12 Likes
7 Likes

14 Likes

Worth the time:

3 Likes

This is great…

I think many of us are familiar with Liam Hogan’s work on Irish American white supremacists’ claims about “Irish slaves” in the New world… this is talking about that, and includes the amazing phrase “leprechaun spunkbubble identities”… which is a fantastic phrase, I must say.

american-gods-mad-sweeney-smile

I also like the “ancient order of shitebernians” too.

11 Likes