White House "can't guarantee" there's no tape of Trump using N-word

Oh, come on. Who thinks a tape like that would destroy him?

It’ll be amusing to watch FauxNews try to spin it though.

“Human”?

2 Likes

I can guarantee there are no tapes of me uttering the N word. Because it is a looooser word.

I wish there was a tape of me watching Eddie Murphy’s stand up show “Delirious” with my dad back in the early ’80s so I could see the expression on my face. My dad was not amused. It was very tense. That’s when I realized that my dad was a bit of a racist.

I do see their conundrum though. If there’s a tape out there of Trump saying he would grab women by their pussies – which he did and there is – the shadiest bookies in Vegas wouldn’t take odds on there not being a tape of him saying the “n-word”. So there’s no way they can guarantee it doesn’t exist. That’s just asking for trouble, and this administration isn’t known for that.

2 Likes

As usual, I can’t pass the purity test. I can’t guarantee there’s no tapes of me refusing to use euphemisms for racist argot, or singing along to songs that use inner city slang, or repeating dialogue from Spike Lee movies (I liked Blackkklansman BTW).

I’m pretty sure that Mr. Trump’s use of the word would not align with mine, though!

1 Like

Um, yeah, so?

I dont get why we should care that you in particular are impure in this regard.

2 Likes

These are unrelated. A guarantee is not proof. It’s simply an assertion. I can absolutely guarantee that there is no video of me waving a Nazi flag. But that isn’t proof that i didn’t so wave such a flag unless i have been proved unable to utter an untrue statement.
What it does do is place my credibility on the line. Ms. Huckabee Sanders is unwilling to risk the remaining shreds of her credibility.

2 Likes

You gotta admit tho, porky pines do deserve pots and pans.

2 Likes

Sadly, racism and other means of othering groups of people is a very human trait. Perhaps if we modified your answer to:

2 Likes

1 Like

That is absolutely unquestionable.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.