Trump on racists being inspired by his tweets: 'It doesn't concern me because many people agree with me'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/15/because-he-is-a-racist.html

6 Likes

The Grand Wizard has spoken.

Tmu5922s

31 Likes

Obligatory CHRIST WHAT AN ASSHOLE

35 Likes

Unlike his father, ⊥rump doesn’t even feel the need to wear a robe and pointy topped mask…

22 Likes

The GOP is over, or maybe it’s just germinated (no pun intended). Whatever this thing is now, it’s vile and we need to dump a gallon of Round-Up on it.

Anyone who considers themselves a political conservative in America, but isn’t a racist/misogynist asshat, would do best to divorce themselves from the name “Republican”. Those folks need a new identity.

27 Likes

I’m always amazed that his narcissism is so complete that he cannot let Pelosi and AOC beat up on one another for a few days. It was probably turning out to be one of his best weeks in months, because it wasn’t so much about him. But he cannot stand to have the limelight away from him for even a moment.

And, of course, when he talks, he’s a racist shitbag, but he can’t not talk.

27 Likes
53 Likes

Metastasised is a better word - if we don’t deal with these right wing parties they will kill our democracies.

32 Likes

‘It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me’

34 Likes

Ah, I remember those innocent days when people thought Hillary was being unnecessarily harsh by explicitly tying Trump to white supremacism.

33 Likes

donald%20trump%20wee%20tshirt%20copy

23 Likes

I want that t-shirt.

6 Likes

6 Likes

‘It doesn’t concern me because many people agree with me’

Yeah, dumbass; it’s the bigots and racists who agree with you.

Damn it, he just can’t croak soon enough.

44 Likes

She knew everything–what Putin was doing, what Iran was doing, and what Trump was doing. I will always believe she would have been a fantastic president, and the world would be moving in a better direction today had she been elected. Not saying perfect, but vastly better.

26 Likes

Yes, and take that f’ing asshole Pence with him.

46 Likes

Weird how Pence looks so much like the Nazi in the second row back.
Or maybe not.

17 Likes

At least the nazis made eye contact with the prisoner.

27 Likes

Pence’s pouty face wide stance with folded arms speaks volumes.

28 Likes

23 Likes