Donald Trump mostly retweets white supremacists

[Read the post]

3 Likes

The nazis are his base, because he’s a fascist. Less than surprising. I’ll bet a lot of his supporters are the kind of people who’d stand around the polling place just making sure people are voting “correctly”.

16 Likes

I find your disparagement of Cheeto-Americans to be distasteful.

17 Likes

He really shouldn’t do that, even if it is his Dad!

5 Likes

Trump detractors: “Yeah, makes sense”
Trump supporters: “Yeah, I know, I already follow all those guys, too”

25 Likes

I think he’s actually not a fascist. Fascists, like Satanists, are mostly poseurs. I think Trump is just a guy who’s not used to hearing “no.” He thinks he can just make up any answer and nobody will question it. Mexicans? Build a wall! Protesters? Throw’em out! He doesn’t have an evil plan for evil, he’s just making it up as he goes.

7 Likes

Well, in his defense, there aren’t too many orange supremacists to follow on Twitter.

15 Likes

Ah, the spontaneity of evil.

20 Likes

The man knows his base.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah but I stopped caring what’s going through Trump’s own head. It’s not news that there are assholes out there, or that he is one.

We ought to be looking at all the people cheering on his fascist utterings. Something tells me they’re a lot more serious and less funny than Trump himself.

14 Likes

Bass you say?

16 Likes

But the conservative movement is equally under pressure. They thought their years of carefully growing and indoctrinating the right wing of the Republican Party had resulted in a common belief in a certain conservative ideology, strategic vision and commitment to a specific agenda. It turns out that a good number of the people they thought had signed on to their program just wanted someone to stick it to ethnic and racial minorities and make sure America is the biggest bad ass on the planet — authoritarian, white nationalism. If you’ve got a man who will deliver that you don’t need ideology. And he doesn’t need democracy.

16 Likes

I think your quote misses something important - the republican party doesn’t care what it’s voters believe in.

They are farmed for votes. Industrially. Just as an industrial farmer cares not what the cow thinks of feels so long as the milk flows, so has the republican party used its base.

3 Likes

In for a penny…

10 Likes

I think you can say the same thing about the Democrats. If they really cared about policy and the people Hillary wouldn’t be one of their stronger contenders.

2 Likes

And when a lot of Conservatives remember the “good old days” of Regan this is what they think:

It turns out that a good number of the people they thought had signed on to their program just
wanted someone to stick it to ethnic and racial minorities and make
sure America is the biggest bad ass on the planet — authoritarian, white
nationalism.

Pretty much because the old man had enough crazy that he might actually do this…

and start WW3.

5 Likes

As much as I hate to say it… I’m on the verge of rooting for Mr. T (cuz I pity foo’s). I’ve long been a believer that in a democracy (actually it’s a republic which is quite different - but never mind that now) the people get the leaders they deserve.

1 Like

I’m not trying to support the guy but RT’s are not endorsements.

So why do you think he’s RTing them?

10 Likes