Who is Lord of the Rings: Gollum for?

people are so spoiled now

pitfall

8 Likes

Don’t underestimate Gollum - he has over half a millennium of adventuring and derry doing experience.

5 Likes

I was happy to see this game.

Because originally I thought it was yet another movie in the Hobbit Cinematic Universe, and THAT was on the WTAF side of things, so I’m less bothered by a game, as I’m not much of a gamer.

1 Like

I am not a gamer, so not the target for this, but Gollum is one of the few unique and most prominent characters in the films, not aligned to any side but his own, damaged by the ring and solitude. I can see why he would get some sympathy as an anti-hero game character.

1 Like

The fits they are wearing! Classic. That you can play pro sportsball in slacks like those is so impressive.

I don’t understand it and don’t watch it but I love cricket.

4 Likes

Gollum has an interesting backstory/creation story and it would have been cool if this game would have let you play that out, but it sure doesn’t look like that’s the case here.

If he has The Ring, it might manifest itself besides just invisibility.

Samwise made an elite orc captain wet himself with the presence of The Ring (plus elven cloak, mithril armour, phial of Galadriel, Sting…)

Gollum didn’t have Sam’s strength of character, but he did have the The Ring for a long long time.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.