Who knew removing a jar from a skunk's head could be so simple? (Video)

I might even have said, “so stinkin’ cute!”

1 Like

Band name!!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: I want to love them, hug them and call them George!

3 Likes

This sounded a little too on the nose so I started poking around. Seems like it’s true that they made this claim, but at least one animal rights group says it’s greenwashing. Not a lot to go on in this story though.

1 Like

Hey, they’re skunks, not a cougar or an elk, or a bear, for that matter! I’d just be stood there absolutely overwhelmed by a close interaction with such adorable wild animals.
I was once out for a ride on a converted former railway line heading away from town, and I could see something running towards me, so I stopped and waited. It was a weasel, the smallest of our native Mustelids, about 7 to 8.5” long, with a tail about 1 1/4 to 2” long. They run in a sort of bounding, looping sort of way, and it’s very rare to see one out in the open like this one, which ran right up to me, then stopped right below me and sat looking straight up at me! After a short while, it just bounded off under a fence into bushes and disappeared. A never to be repeated experience.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.