Why can't we track jets directly?

I don’t get it. Did they not return your galleys that you sent following the scheduled end of the flight? It’s like you’re flogging the lava flow once some kid dropped your car keys in… ‘If…you…go…by…a…Lowe’s…make…copies…’

If the governance knows what happened to it, and knows that everybody is dead, there’s no point releasing sensitive information about sensory capabilities. You bring closure to the families, but that’s the kind of nicey touchy feely stuff that hegemonism doesn’t abide.

But there’s also clearly a lot of “a captain and his ship” bullshit in this business.

Yeah, that comes from being trusted with all those lives and all that property. Go ahead and some find people without some bullshit ego issues who have the actual skill and endurance for the profession, if you can.

1 Like

I thought we didn’t want to be tracked… ah, but for safety and security… wait, we have argued against that… the modern world is so confusing.

Tracking a jumbo jet full of people is not equal to tracking my personal activities, contacts, emails and daily habits.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.