Why did Jeffrey Epstein build a 'temple' on his island, and ship himself a 53-pound paper shredder, plus a tile and carpet extractor?

Judy2

4 Likes

Yeah, I have a suspicion the design is a coded message.

6 Likes

This only gets weirder if we find out Epstein owns a pizza place in DC.

15 Likes

That’s definitely a known crime. Money can not by taste that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah, I expect QAnon followers are running around saying how PizzaGate was real and such.

5 Likes

ok i am not “handy” what is a carpet extractor? am i correct in picturing something that could clean up / remove blood stains from carpet?

I’ve been curious what the legal basis was for recharging him, but honestly I find it hard to be passionate about it. I’m not a defense attorney for a reason, I lack the constitution to be That Guy.

The asymmetric symbology is certainly unsettling. I’m not saying it’s power crazy billionaire illuminati ritualism, but…

4 Likes

Like I said.

Bigfoot.

4 Likes

See my first post on this article.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like that strategy worked out that well for him.

Of course, he may have successfully hidden all sorts of awful things this way. I guess we’ll never know about those.

1 Like

The message is “I’m rich enough to have no taste”

15 Likes

Ah, memories… In college I worked in the custodial department, and the plum job was driving around campus in the extractor van and running the machine in the wee hours. Beat the hell out of toilet duty.

7 Likes

Say what??

6 Likes

The extractor we used when I was in school - which I presume is still the standard design - looked a lot like a rotary floor polisher, only instead of a buffing pad it had steam/shampoo jets and vacuum intakes on its underside. One drove it around the room backward, just like a floor polisher, in gentle side-to-side arcs. (I say “gentle”, but the thing weighed nearly 100 pounds and could kick like a mule if you weren’t extremely careful.) Basically like a Rug Doctor, but besides spraying the hot shampoo and sucking it back up, it also scrubbed the carpet at the same time.

As for blood - it would be a bad idea. Hot water sets the protein in blood into an insoluble mass; you want to soak it in cold water instead. I suppose that once you’d washed it away with the cold water, you could then proceed to steam-extract the carpet, but…

I definitely think Epstein is shady af, and buying the thing through the VI sounds suspicious - but in a money-laundering sort of way, not a “I’m going to secretly buy a magic machine that makes bloodstains disappear” kind of way. I can’t imagine why a private house - even a giant one - would require owning an extractor rather than renting one as needed (our college cafeteria only needed extracting every six months or so), but the very rich are different from you and I.

15 Likes

Checks all the boxes; rich, creepy, and tacky as fuck. Oh, a statue of Poseidon. Very cool Jeffrey.

4 Likes

Did Epstein know it was a bad idea, though?

1 Like

My understanding is it’s different victims. Hence a different crime. (though of the same nature).

1 Like

i mean, if you order it along with a giant shredder and a gallon of lube it is

yeah it’s my understanding you need to detail everything for exactly this reason during a plea deal, because if something is left out etc you’re fucked. not that i am sad he is fucked, but what an idiot, should have pulled a gary glitter and got the hell out of dodge. he truly must have thought he was untouchable

1 Like

Do you even have to ask why?

7 Likes