Why everyone's talking about the new PALM SPRINGS movie

Congrats you’re now reliving 2020 infinitely. Get your MAGA’rona on.

2020 - if anyone doesn’t think we’re living in a forked reality needs their head examined. I mean, we’re really, really forked.

1 Like

If she wakes him up and they eat a midnight snack, he’ll be the same “knowledge of time-loop” Nyles, but unique to her personal timeline. Now there’s a Nyles, in a personal time-line that wakes up in the morning with no history of a midnight snack, AND a Nyles, in another personal time-line that wakes up in the morning with a history and memory of a midnight snack. There will be a Sarah in both those time-lines, one with the history and memory of watching him sleep, the other with a history and memory of having midnight snack.

The “loop” spawns multiple universes.

I tried my best to answer this a moment ago - scroll around until you find it.

1 Like

On Hulu, so it’s unwatchable. Oh well.

2 Likes

New Orleans during jazz fest. Anything and everything is available.

Also, we watched this movie last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it.

If you wanted something dumb to put on in the background why didn’t you just put one of his press conferences on.

I liked it. Solid fun. I agree with the other films/series mentioned. I think this could have worked as a series. a LIMITED series. One season, maybe two. An intro episode, then tell the story of the ‘most interesting’ days throughout the run, finishing a Sopranos style post-explosive black screen ending.

1 Like

The real question is who was the old lady? Someone else in the loop?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.