Why this mysterious, bizarre bird is bright orange

Another animal I have heard that cannot be made to taste good.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they used to serve this at the Thai place in the Hoboken train terminal.

1 Like

This is very much the case for farmed crocodile, where you can taste whether they’ve had a predominately fish or chicken diet. Those that eat fish have a distinctly fishy taste.

2 Likes

The Trump family bird.

3 Likes

If you ate urban seagulls, which live on a mixture of cigarette butts and lost tourists it might be a whole different kettle of… fish.

2 Likes

Maybe it is? At least this is only the second time it has been caught! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Once you get a taste for curry bathing it is a tough habit to break.

It’s not easy being cheesy.

1 Like

Gulls are endangered, a factoid that always baffles me as I walk along the local seafront…

Ospreys have an estimated global population of ~460,000, vs. bald eagles estimated population of under 200,000. However, the bald eagle has less than half the range of ospreys, limited to the northern 2/3 of North America, whereas ospreys can be found on every continent except Australia and Antarctica. Alaska alone has about 50,000 bald eagles.

1 Like

Which is why I can’t eat them anymore :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.