Wigglegrams - 3D images that need no glasses

[Read the post]

1 Like

Too much ā€œwiggleā€, not enough ā€œgramsā€.

1 Like

What if I prefer 2D images that need no glasses? What if I have bad eyesight and need glasses? What if itā€™s dark out? And should pull the bus over first?

Squigglevision is better.

6 Likes

SFW? Missed it by that much.

5 Likes

Based on the preview image, I am going to say, ā€œYou keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.ā€

11 Likes

Well thanks Mark. I played it at work like you said I could and everybody started shouting ā€œWTF is that music? Iā€™m trying to get some work done!ā€ and my boss started going ā€œI donā€™t pay you to surf the internet!ā€

Heā€™s giving me the stink eye now as I type this.

9 Likes

I see tits with erect nipples. NSFW tag please. You trying to get me fired?

4 Likes

This music video, done a few years ago, has a mix of 3 Frames, wigglegrams and an intro/outro done frame by frame in the Phototropadelic app for iOS. Looking at it now, I see that thereā€™s only a couple wigglegrams around 1m8s (& again at 2m38s) and 2m22s. Thereā€™s a lot more 3frames inspired loops. https://vimeo.com/24797154

1 Like

I like the fact you mention ā€˜barely SFWā€™ videoā€™ when the frame they chose for the thumbnail was quite literally the only probably NSFW frame i noticed in that entire video :stuck_out_tongue:

The video is rather tame, that thumbnail howeverā€¦

8 Likes

Back on topic a bit, I do like these kind of 3D animations. As i lack functional stereoscopic vision thatā€™s probably the closest iā€™ll ever get to 3D from tech :slight_smile:

1 Like

3D is overrated. You know how hard it is to find really quality 1D images?

7 Likes

You speak of ā€œqualityā€, but where do you draw the line?

13 Likes

Squigglevision is hit and miss. In Dr. Katz, itā€™s unbearable and nauseating for me. In Home Movies, they toned it down enough to be watchable.

3 Likes

Wait, Dr. Katz was ACTUALLY squiggly? And here I thought it was always just giving me a migraine.

I keed, I keed. :wink:

5 Likes

Iā€™m no anatomist, but arenā€™t tits and nipples the same thing?

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure ā€œtitsā€ are the whole shebang, while obviously ā€œnippleā€ is a subset. This is very important taxonomy! :open_mouth:

10 Likes

I found the perfectly nice MK1 Golf ragtop turning out to have a slushbox deeply upsetting. I am revolted. Revolted!

3 Likes

Wow. Itā€™s just like being there. During an earthquake.

5 Likes

Visidep. Invented by Jones and Childers at University of South Carolina back in the 80ā€™s. Credit where credit is due.

1 Like

Where I work, the thumbnail alone is the sort of image that has got people fired (thinking of one case in particular, but I know thereā€™s been more than one case since I started working there). Some places of work really freak out about that stuff.

And this is why I only use my personal phone for internet stuff at work. Not an option for everyone, though.

2 Likes