Wild police chase to take down driver with £500k of cocaine

Only one extra year’s sentence for the driver as compared to the passenger. Fleeing suspects, take note, I guess!

1 Like

Must say the narrator—who is presumably not the driver?—shows characteristic British aplomb in his description of the events.

8 Likes

Sterling example of a joke that never gets old. Keep em coming!

Now, if only Stirling was driving the perp car…
https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/81dzcp/ot_stirling_moss_postrace_mille_miglia_1955/

4 Likes

archer

7 Likes

It’s not so much an attitude, as a state of literal non-Merrieness caused by over a decade of Tory fuckwittery and Brexit bollocks. There has been nothing Merrie about England since at a minimum 2016, and more likely many years before that.

8 Likes

Sadly, gone are the days when instead of “get on the floor NOW!!!” the traffic cops politely asked “who do you think you are, then, sir. Stirling Moss?

(They really did.)

7 Likes

What I can’t understand is how they decipher those accents over the radio. :man_shrugging:t2:

/s

1 Like

ok, the driver looks exactly like the kind of guy i would expect someone in his situation to look.

1 Like

He was just driving around trying to find some floor to get onto?

That would be written as 500,000 lbs…

I see what you did there.

3 Likes

I guess the answer to “I hope you brought enough for everyone?” would be “YES!”

3 Likes

I really like this spelling, particularly because it bolsters the argument for the proper way to pronounce GIF. :smiley:

I used to have an i8 - got a great deal on it when BMW decided they were flops. Great car! The right car to transport drugs? Not even a little - (1) it’s too flashy - get a Civic or something, (2) the performance does not quite live up to the looks even if you plan to get in chases like this bozo, and (3) cargo space is extremely limited.

1 Like

Love this and had forgotten where I saw it first

The best part is the beginning: “Really??” LOL

2 Likes

Must be a 2-man police team. I can’t imagine driving that way and still maintaining the composure of the radio reports.

1 Like

“Contravening a keep left bollard”.
Is there no limit to this madness? Throw the book at him!

4 Likes

The point being that he is driving on the wrong side of the road and could collide with a vehicle driving in the opposite direction.

Think it might just be the one. Training over here’s very much around stay calm, and give information to the control room.

They all do over there.

5 Likes