Wild Thing podcast is like Serial but about Bigfoot

It did pretty much do for crop circles though.

The argument with those was always “We have no idea how this could be done”, “It’s impossible” therefore “It must be aliens”.

Then some people came forward and showed how they’d done it.

1 Like

Oh god, don’t get me started on the studded leather vests and the weird green tunics! Sasquatch wouldn’t be caught dead wearing that crap.

3 Likes

It was no big deal. I have only mentioned it to one or two people, but I saw Bigfoot. I was hiking. It was an extremely cold February night, and there was an unusual snowfall for the area. I was lagging behind my group. I smelled him first. But I passed Bigfoot on the trail. He looked at me. I looked at him. And that was it. No big deal at all.

6 Likes

Amazing! Tell us more!

2 Likes

I was recently hiking a section of the Pacific Crest Trail, lagging quite far behind my group and trying to enjoy the mountains when I became VERY AWARE of the forest smells. I spooked myself a little when, on a shady and ■■■■■ section of the trail, I sniffed and smelled a fetid musky smell (almost like poop and something decayingly sweet, like a dead mouse) and then, I thought that I heard a scrabble in the rocks above/behind me. What did you smell??? At the time of my hike, I thought - ah well some critter’s den is nearby and they’ve pooped a bit near the trail… I tried to hustle back to the group without breaking into a full sprint. I did not look back until I was out into a sunnier section of the trail and when I did turn, I didn’t see anything behind me.

1 Like

I do not know why the word “m o i s t” turned into small boxes in my text there! Am I missing something about the word ■■■■■???

I was hiking down from out of a cave. It was a full moon, at about 11:30 pm. It was really treacherous because it had snowed while I was underground. It happened in about 2002. I did have hypothermia which might be a negating factor. But I saw him, and he saw me-- almost like two people passing on the street. He seemed sentient-- he looked me in the eye. It was not at all like encountering a bear or other animal, and I was relieved that it was not a bear or some dangerous man. I remember exactly where I was, but I will not disclose the location of this sighting because of the mention of hunting on the podcast. Personally, I suspect that there might be some ethical implications for killing a hominid when we do not know how sentient he or she is. I am against killing any animal, but something that might have some human-like cognition would be closer to murder than to hunting or specimen collecting. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, I guess I think that we should just leave them be and respect their freedom and right to exist.

5 Likes

It is verboten on the BBS…

And the smell-- was unfortunately a sweaty butt smell… Like when the dog has his anal glands extracted. It was pretty bad.

1 Like

Oh no! Hahahaha I forgot! I was so swept up in the tales of Bigfoot that I completely forgot about that. Thanks.

1 Like

Bigfoot can make you forget the rules, for sure!

I do not know what you mean-- I do not think that I am breaking rules…:slight_smile:

1 Like

You didn’t say M O I S T, though!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.