Wild video of lake monster emerging from the water during golf championship

Originally published at: Wild video of lake monster emerging from the water during golf championship | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

10 Likes

My first thought was a big snapping turtle poking its head up.

12 Likes

Same. Much more likely to be a big turtle.

5 Likes

https://tubedubber.com/?q=oyF8XAeuGzU:KkF8-vhVM_0:0:70:4:0:1

Preview not working here but oh well i tried

3 Likes

Only a sheeple who hasn’t been redpilled will not understand that it’s a lake monster.

2 Likes

Shit! The dolphins are invading!

4 Likes

Well, we can only speculate based on someone shooting a TV with their iPhone … if only a 4k or 8k broadcaster recorded master existed somewhere.

4 Likes

I concur. His snoot was still up out of the water. And snapping turtles get BIG.

4 Likes

Cryptid Golf is the only golf worth watching.

11 Likes

All wrong… that was QAnnon

I concur also with the others. Turtle.

Like the headline said; lake monster.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Another vote for snapping turtle. Those things get huge

Friend to all children!

1 Like

A common snapping turtle can be large but an alligator snapping turtle can be a lot larger. I couldn’t find a good comparison picture but the alligator snapper are roughly double as heavy as the common one snappers.

But I doubt that the surfacing animal is a snapper. They try to hunt by waiting for prey and they try hide their presence. So they only surface to breath while exposing their head as a little as possible. They have good eyesight so sometimes the eyes go above water level but sometimes only the nostrils. The “monster” visits the surface quite rapidly but unprovoked large snappers do not move in such fast way.

Alligator Snapping Turtles:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.