Winnie the Pooh does Darth Vader

[Permalink]

Great video of loud cackling

8 Likes

There’s another one from Emerald City Comicon 2012 with a whole bunch of voice actors. Some nsfw audio if I recall correctly. Billy West, Tara Strong, Maurice LaMarche, John DiMaggio, Kevin Conroy, Jess Harnell and Rob Paulsen.

1 Like

Making it even more hilarious is that Lauren Landa’s delivery sounds like Little Nell from “The Rocky Horror Picture Show”.

It’s a pity the audio is so quiet. Can’t really turn it up to hear the Winnie the Pooh voice, because then you get blasted out by the laughter in the crowd.

1 Like

Yeah. Sure wish I could’ve heard Jim Cummings, since the whole post is about his voice.

2 Likes

Sterling Price Holloway, Jr. was and always will be the one true voice of Pooh to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HKzNp1KafY
I’d rather characters are retired when their human counterparts pass on. The muppets have been dead to me since Jim and Frank left them. Same could be said about all the people that tried to pass as Mel Blanc. They were every bit as much of those characters as they were visually represented. I find it pretty disrespectful when big companies drag old characters through the mud just to make a buck rather than start something new, especially when we can still enjoy what they left behind for us. There’s a very huge pool of new talent waiting to create new worlds of characters for newer generations.

This one is better.

1 Like

Can we all just agree that the person in the first row of any show is ethically required to upload the video so that everyone else can put down their damn phones and enjoy the show?

3 Likes

Thanks! Much better!

We obviously need Rabbit as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.