We finally have an official trailer the Winnie the Pooh horror movie

Originally published at: We finally have an official trailer the Winnie the Pooh horror movie | Boing Boing

1 Like

So it’s a movie about Xi Jinping, Pooh’s doppelgänger?

7 Likes

What is that accent that C. Robin has?

1 Like

I’m guessing British-Ukrainian. The actor is Nikolai Leon, who is apparently British-Ukrainian.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks. Frankly it seemed like a wavering attempt at a British accent of some sort, but mayhap it’s just naturally and as yet imperfectly morphing into one.

1 Like

I kind of hate it.

2 Likes

So it’s just a slasher film that could of used any made up characters.

I don’t get the Winnie The Pooh connection other than the could use the character names so they did.

Kind of dumb.

3 Likes

Looks like the driving force at work here was “no one can legally prevent us from making a Winnie-the-Pooh slasher movie!” rather than “I have a great idea for a Winnie-the-Pooh slasher movie!”

4 Likes

Tennessee Titans GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

3 Likes

I feel like they should have really worked Nicholas Cage in there some how.

I’m not opposed to it, but it would have been nice to have enough budget to make a good CGI Pooh, or perhaps that’s the real twist - all the woodland creatures are real people.

I like the Superman reference in the post text. A slew of bizarre adventures that could never happen in the canon! Like superman being evil/a jerk?

Seems quite like “winnie the pooh but he’s a serial killer” to me.

You might even call them bizarro adventures.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.