Woman not a vaccine hoochie

I don’t, if only because even though doctors are burned out and stressed, they don’t want this authority. They want to save everyone they can.

10 Likes

This gives a whole new meaning to “red states” (Or counties, in this case).

6 Likes

She was seriously roasted across all of TikTok when that came out. The best is how upset people were about how bad her rhymes were! To paraphrase "She missed out on rhyming slut with butt?!

8 Likes

Jebus. I’m embarrassed FOR her…

4 Likes

The lip syncing was way off too.

1 Like

Nope, no we certainly do not. Will not stand for election and if elected we will not serve. I have enough stress to deal with. No gonna add “selective executioner” to that.

11 Likes

that was the audiovisual equivalent of prions… why did I watch thattttttttttttttttttttttttttt

5 Likes

Not that it’s a great kick, but it’s actually much better than the hoochie’s above.

How inept do you have to be to kick worse than a played-for-laughs comedienne’s kick?

6 Likes

My concern is absolutely not for the plague rats, but for the ICU beds they’re going to take up when they get sick, take horse dewormer, or dump too much iodine into their eyes. If it really only hurt them as individuals, I wouldn’t care at all, except possibly extending sympathy to their family, but I already pity the family for having to deal with these idiots. (You know, excepting of course where the family aligns with the idiot.)

8 Likes

As a slut identified person, this annoys me on a number of levels!

7 Likes

12 Likes
3 Likes

napoleon dynamite GIF

7 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

7 Likes

Ok, so she’s not a “vaccine hoochie,” but is she a “good time sister”?

I don’t know why this bit immediately jumped to mind:

6 Likes

Play it for her when she’s in the Covid ward, struggling for breath.

2 Likes

If not bodily harm… then the psychological type for some viewers.

Could Booster B—h be far behind?

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Fremdschämen. :grin:

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing her make this list. https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Is there a word for feeling nauseated, embarrassed, and depressed – all at the same time?