Woman not a vaccine hoochie

Originally published at: Woman not a vaccine hoochie | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Uh oh . . . Is Rob setting us up for a thread full of butt jokes? :thinking:

20 Likes

She got the rhyme down, but lost points for kink-shaming the rest of us who are trying to keep people alive.

ETA: I wonder if she’s 50?

25 Likes

Say what you will about the know-nothing set, they’re clearly hoarding all of the talent, humor and good taste. /s

8 Likes

There’s ALWAYS gear…

11 Likes

Vaccine Hoochie since March 27th, became a Vaccine Slut on April 17th cuz I went back for more

46 Likes

Buffy The Vampire Slayer What GIF

32 Likes

That’s 2 out of 10 for a bad rhyming scheme and a lazy high kick at the end. Definitely needs more time to work on her delivery and her lyrics.

8 Likes

i wonder when she will be eligible for her Herman Cain award

8 Likes

I love myself and I love others. Proud to be a vaccine slut.

21 Likes

It kinda reminds me of
“Los Locos kick your ass! Los Locos kick your face! Los Locos kick your balls into ou-ter-spaaaaaace”

9 Likes

33 Likes

When I read about COVID deniers, anti-vaxxers, etc., only one thought comes to mind anymore: the mortality rate is still hovering around 1.8% or so. Chances are about 1 in 55 that if she gets it she dies, and about 1 in 8 that if she gets it she’s going to live the rest of her miserable life permanently crippled by it in some way.

And that’s it. I’m not entertained or even outraged anymore. I don’t care about their antics, if they sing, dance, pray, shout, rap, or fake karate kick the viruses away. I’m a little sickened by the thought they’d put their kids and families at risk, but only just a little – not enough that I’d call it “care”.

9 Likes

giphy

14 Likes

Bbc Comedy GIF by The QI Elves

11 Likes

If she catches COVID-19 and has to be admitted to the ICU I hope that they do this dance, and throw her out, on her ass.

9 Likes

Yeah, all she had to do for an extra point was exchange “butt” and “arm”. How hard can it be?

9 Likes

Reminds me of Rev. Wayne from Kimmy Schmidt

7 Likes

18 Likes

Can guys be honorary hoochies? If necessary I’m prepared to be a booster hoochie*.

*(Not the same as a hoochie booster, to be clear).

13 Likes