Woman whose vulva was probed by Burbank TSA "officers" who ignored her refusal sues

Except it’s not an either/or. It’s both.

But yeah, I would love to see a nice big smack down on the TSA, and someone getting them under control.

2 Likes

No quotes needed.

1 Like

I had them going through my fucking prescription enemas that I have to take to keep my Crohn’s disease in remission. I had already said (in a loud voice) before going through the scanner that there were “Liquid medications coming through.” But no, they had to check for themselves.

I didn’t like that. It was kind of personal. But I guess it helped in one way. Nowadays I don’t give a shit who knows I have to take fucking medicated enemas.

1 Like

If you can call it golfing. Golf has rules, and Trump breaks them all.

1 Like

“Did you pack this vulva personally?”
“No. I don’t pack my vulva.”
“Did someone else pack it for you?”
“Whatever do you mean by that? Have you ever seen a vulva?”
“No, I haven’t, but if you don’t know what’s in it, then it’s my job to check. Follow me, please?”

2 Likes

Then they should be wearing bodycams.

3 Likes

Harlow v Fitzgerald (457 US 800 (1982)). If a court didn’t find specifically that a TSA agent can’t commit rape in the line of duty, then it didn’t “violate clearly established rights” and a court can find only that the next officer can’t do it, and that ruling is valid only within that Federal district’s jurisdiction. It’s called qualified immunity, and its among the more egregious of this century’s abdications of the rule of law.

1 Like

This tells the story of this timeline, unfortunately. Outrage fatigue set in some time back and is dragging us down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.