Women state lawmakers from Kansas explain why they quit the GOP and became Democrats

Whichever way the wind blows… In Kentucky a bunch of Democrat lawmakers became Republicans after Matt Bevin won the election and the state legislative body got taken over by the GOP. So I don’t know if there’s much more to these defections than politicians jumping on a political bandwagon to stay in office.

1 Like

I like the fact that Joy Koesten came right out and name checked Donald Trump

State Rep. Joy Koesten: The day I was elected, it was on the same day Donald Trump was elected. And that was probably the biggest jolt of reality I’ve ever had.

My President has ruined the Republican party. He of course denies wanting any “Loyalty” or “Purity” oaths but any one who believes that hasn’t been really listening to Donald Trump…You are either for him or against him. There is no in-between.

1 Like

We want effective government—not too much—but we want good services. We want good roads.

Ah yes, “government that’s small enough to drown in a bathtub while still providing best-in-class services and effectiveness”.

Spoiler alert: that’s not how any of this works.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.