Wonderful wacky portrait of a very excited Donald Trump fan

[Read the post]

She looks like Jamie Lee Curtis confronted by Michael Meyers.

6 Likes

all that love and fear together. yes.

I don’t like Trump at all, but this article and the WAPO link are just… bleh. Not classy, not interesting, in a sense they actually give Trump a leg up, as in, “Geez, if they have to try that hard maybe he isn’t so bad!”

“Obama - you’re fired”. Yes, people who don’t even understand how the system works…

13 Likes

Caption:

Meskins? Right here in South Dakota?

2 Likes

It’s weird, because I know I did not go to school with this woman, but I like to imagine she is one of the people I went to school with that I had a sort of feeling of enmity for. I don’t necessarily think they would end up like this woman, probably their lives are really great, but I like imagining them like this: Happy to love Trump.

It’s sort of lazy, virtual schadenfreude.

2 Likes

That’s Trump’s catch phrase from a show he used to have on NBC.

2 Likes

I would never have guessed, because I live in a media vacuum. I don’t even pretend to know how self-styled billionaire businessman Donald Trump really earns his money.
[edit - yes, irony. Of course I know the Trump catchphrase, which was borrowed by the UK’s own lovely Alan Sugar]

3 Likes

And that starts with M and that rhymes with…er, let me get back to you on that.

3 Likes

Congratulations?

1 Like

“OH MY GOD IT IS DONALD TRUMP”
“OH MY GOD I HAVE A HAND”

Body is invalid; try to be a little more descriptive (i am guessing this is the error message for all caps)

2 Likes

Exactly as I imagined the average Trump supporter/voter to look like.

2 Likes

The best to happen to her will be if Trump is not elected.
Then she can keep all the hope it would be better with him.

14 Likes

The first time I met Satan I looked like that.

8 Likes

It’s tribalism at its finest–no rational thought, just the age-old emotion of “the tribal leader has noticed me! I’m important!”

13 Likes

8 Likes

22 Likes

The Donald only casts his steely gaze upon those proven worthy.

Get yer shirt here:

1 Like