Workers rights and unions

11 Likes

This certainly doesn’t sound suspicious.

3 Likes
7 Likes
2 Likes

More union busting efforts.

2 Likes

But who’d see it if you worked from home? :thinking:

2 Likes

Dear employers and captains of industry; have you heard about this brand new theory called supply and demand? It posits that scarcity can be remedied by raising wages to encourage people entering the workforce. Or immigrants?

8 Likes

I’ve thought that too. People who pat themselves on the back by “paying it forward” like that should get over themselves.

10 Likes

Or maybe give the cash to the person standing outside, who can then buy something they need more than overpriced coffee with the cash.

4 Likes
10 Likes
2 Likes
9 Likes
1 Like
8 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes

With basic income programs and a stronger social safety net, that “must work” part of the problem can be solved. The state reporting systems could use improvement, but there are plenty of resources for businesses to learn the rules so they can be followed. :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

exactly GIF

“That was just stupidity on me and my partner, not really knowing the laws. I knew some of the laws, but I didn’t know them all,” he said. “Well, now I know them all.”

If you’re gonna go into business, or even be in charge of one sector of a business, do proper research, dammit!

11 Likes
3 Likes