Workers rights and unions

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by The Voice

4 Likes

and for U.S.ians, a choice:

6 Likes
6 Likes

Easist movement I’ve ever joined. I think it’s safe to say that I always buy nothing on Black Friday. And anyway, a lot of the “sale” prices are bullshit:

9 Likes
11 Likes

Might whip-its in the walk-in lead to a walk-out?

6 Likes

I’m disappointed that someone would write something like “I will find you and I will fire you” without mentioning their particular set of skills.

9 Likes

Liam-neeson-bye-bye-bye-meme

9 Likes

To some staff, “the move shows goodwill on the part of the company, [which] has shown responsiveness to internal and external scrutiny,” the employee wrote in an email to CBC.

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

If there really was goodwill on the part of the employers, there would never have been a need to review this new policy, they would have implemented it from the get-go.

7 Likes

IMG_1145

4 Likes

Did it happen here?
images

2 Likes

If she knows someone is doing whip-its, why doesn’t she know who it is? Finding used canisters on the floor? And if the rush is only 20 seconds or so, it’s not really impairing their work, right? Also, the kind of camera she needs can be bought for less than 200$, so those bonuses weren’t going to be very big anyway.

1 Like

I mean if you can’t tell which employee it is why does it matter?

Sounds like a weak justification for raises that were never going to happen.

6 Likes

Spot On Doctor Who GIF by BBC America

10 Likes

Well, I was going to give everyone a raise and some cake and extra time off and a pony, but now you see what you made me do?

I’m just letting everyone know that you’re the reason they can’t have cake.

9 Likes

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/11/21/business/big-paydays-union-members/index.html

8 Likes

U.S. Cencus population clock puts the US population at 335,782,308 at this very moment. Only nearly a million out of almost 336 million. :angry:

7 Likes

https://archive.ph/nT5cV

6 Likes

12 Likes

(She’d better be wishing that everyone else has at least a satisfactory Christmas, and not one that works like pie.)

2 Likes