World's largest cruise ship, "Icon of the Seas," which includes the largest swimming pool at sea and an "Ultimate Family Townhouse" costing $100,000 per week, sets sail on its first voyage

You could add “Corvid outbreak,” just to confuse the non-detail oriented :wink:

13 Likes

winona-ryder-confused-maths

5 Likes

Yes!

8 Likes

It almost is that.

These cruise ships really can’t get any bigger than Icon of the Sea – at least not until someone builds a canal across Nicaragua or something – it is the max dimensions for the updated Panama Canal locks.

5 Likes

Great, now we to need to add attempted murder to the card. One should expect probable caws.

12 Likes

Never been on one, but there are some (much) smaller cruise ships out there which are probably a good way to see parts of Alaska, Greenland, Antarctica, and (what I really love to do) is the Northwest Passage which, sadly, is considerably easier than even 25 years ago.

4 Likes

And drought has closed parts of the canal to larger vessels for the last year or so.

6 Likes

My money is on Bought mid-cruise by crypto coin techbros who declare it a sovereign nation.

7 Likes

There’s only on way to cruise.

8 Likes

The most damning review I’ve heard of such a large ship was something along the lines of “it has all the amenities of a mid-sized town.”

I have been on a number of cruises, mostly in support of multi-generational family events. For those, it’s a good option since there is something for everyone, from grandkids through grandparents. With the unlimited alcohol option, I find them tolerable but not my first choice for spending money. We know several couples that do dozens of these trips though, and thoroughly enjoy them.

3 Likes

I would love to have an RPG friendly floor plan of this vessel to use in a zombie outbreak campaign or as a ‘dungeon’ on a reef that it ran aground on in a post-apocalyptic future.

5 Likes

Like this, only on the water:

4 Likes

The first at-sea performance of “The Wizard of Oz,” including flying monkeys

Flying Monkey Rabies! :scream:

@FGD135 There is some nice specificity in your option. Though I think it will sink after striking an 11’ 8" Bridge.

file

What happens in Vegas, sinks with Vegas.

So maybe a chance of the World’s Largest Cruise Ship temporarily becoming the World’s Largest Rocket Powered Ship?

What a fascinating read.

8 Likes

This it - this is where good taste goes to die - possibly from norovirus.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Fhloston Paradise!

13 Likes

I Want More Elektra Abundance GIF by Pose FX

3 Likes

It’s the last thing on my revised bucket list. I’m going to try to do a 14 day cruise in the fall.

I know it’s a long shot, but I’m really holding out for Capsized by Orcas

5 Likes

From the vid, sippy cup in one hand, expensive toy in the other, bof’em. Typ.