Wyoming bill prohibits power companies from using renewables

Matthew Edwards can also be seen in action within this comment section: http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/politics/blogs/wyoming-lawmakers-want-put-kibosh-sale-clean-energy. He makes the same points and it is clearly the same person.

However, at the Mother Earth News site he commented using his discus ID. This means you can see all 1615 of the comments he’s made with that profile: https://disqus.com/by/disqus_N40uatrSwT/.

He comments a lot at Infowars. Representative comment: “Donald Trump got more fat women to walk in one day than Micheal Obama did in 8 years. He already has done a lot for healthcare.”

9 Likes

Thanks. You’ve posted the names. Now it’s just a matter of following the money.

2 Likes

Apocalypse narrowly avoided.

Can you imagine what would happen if we sucked up all the wind and sunlight?

4 Likes

I’m tight for time today. Sorry!

1 Like

We are going to have to get by without renewables eventually.

Everything we burn except fission power is bottled sunshine. I couldn’t have given you a working business plan for Tesla motors ten years ago, and yet it exists. I can’t right now give you a plan to transition entirely off oil and coal, but we are going to have to, or die in the attempt. If we try hard enough we could capture several times the Earth’s cross section in solar energy. Vastly more than is available to us from fossil fuels.

It is a question of how much energy we collect, and how it is stored, transported, and used. Methane is pretty easy to make. Its a simple molecule. Its fairly easy to store and is used in transportation right now. The manufacturing process is wasteful, but we have (in theory) the entire output of the sun to work with.

4 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with you Americans? (Oh, and I’m asking this as an American.)

2 Likes

A kilowatt being made in a kilowatt not coming from grid or need to pay for it…I don’t care for solar farms! Land hogs! Solar farms should be on top of every parking lot manufacturing building, on EVERY BUILDING!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.