Wyoming the last U.S. state with no Covid-19 deaths yet reported

I never expected Jesus to be Finnish this time around. That said, it’s great that He’s back and I look forward to His coming battle with Trump.

8 Likes

Maybe a nod to Easter.

ETA: @Pensketch oops you beat me to it.

2 Likes

19 Likes

My family used to watch The Ten Commandments every year. I’ll probably never regard those Passover scenes in the same way again.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s also a lot of variation in terms of how cause of death gets recorded that can leave off mentioning the virus, even when they openly admit that’s the cause. It’s… screwy.

2 Likes

The patient responded better than expected under Doctor Frankenstein’s treatment.

1 Like

No no, somebody who died of unrelated causes contracted coronavirus and it brought them back to life.

3 Likes

I’ve literally been to concerts with more people than live in their largest city.

2 Likes

I think they mean the zombie apocalypse is beginning.

3 Likes

Well of course not. Wyoming doesn’t actually exist.

2 Likes

Nicely done!

If yesterday was the 6. there were no deaths in Finland. On 7. day 7 or 9 people died. As of Tuesday, the latest figures showed that 34 people in Finland had died after being diagnosed with coronavirus.

Sources:

https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases/what-s-new/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-updates/situation-update-on-coronavirus

Pre-COVID-19:

3 Likes

main-qimg-a43f2ec6e2c0d0166b1fe643fc27b455

7 Likes

Exactly. Phase two of the pandemic is emerging. :wink:

1 Like

We’ll never know for sure the number of cover-19 deaths because many will die from it without being diagnosed first. At this point, at least, I believe there’s no way (and/or no time) to test a corpse for it.

Exactly. Or, if tests are available, actually using them.

There’s already a run on lambs blood this year. None of the stores around here have any in stock.

2 Likes

Oliver warned us last year “While medical examiners are required to be doctors, coroners are not usually medically trained at all”

2 Likes

There has been at least one woman who gave birth while having COVID-19 in Finland.

1 Like

Can we not…

4 Likes