Yes, Sam Elliott recites "Old Town Road" in this very funny Super Bowl teaser commercial

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/21/yes-sam-elliott-recites-old.html

1 Like

Man, I like Sam Elliott. He brings cool to every role, whether it’s Mask, Road House or The Big Lebowski. (Yes, I said Road House!)

8 Likes

I’m not afraid to say it either: ROAD HOUSE!!

5 Likes

I have secretly always wanted to look and sound as cool as Sam Elliot. I don’t think I’m ever going to manage it.

5 Likes

My life is essentially care-free because I saw Road House live off broadway. Nothing I do will top this and I am living my life fulfilled.

5 Likes

He was phenomenal as the villain of Season 5 of Justified, Avery Markham. Uncharacteristically, sans stache

3 Likes

That doesn’t even look like the same person.

3 Likes

I hereby claim Sam Elliot as the quintessential western/cowboy actor of our time.

2 Likes

I’m envious! I have a buddy that had dreams of putting together a summer stock theater production of Every Which Way But Loose but it never came to fruition.

1 Like

I know! Its so freaky. Added to that his character is so soft spoken folksy menacing (like all the good villain characters on Justified).

Looks like he could be Leslie Nielsen’s kid brother.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.