You can call me AI

Just talking about what I had seen over the years with my own eyes

1 Like

On the surface it sounds okayish. Other than not being consulted, no one is plainly stating the problem.

2 Likes

Me too.

3 Likes

As Cory says: “We’re living in quite a Luddite moment…” as seen in today’s Wacom post commentary.

It’s happening right now for some.

3 Likes

3 Likes
1 Like

Play date? Teenage engineering? Another fucking crankshaft? Fuck right off!

Look the POs are interesting except that as hardware they have none of the affordances of music hardware design so they are actually junk, just junk that turns into ewaste gradually in your drawer. The OP1 was a fantastic machine in its own way just far too expensive to be anything but an overpaid diletante’s plaything and therefore underused and its actual design innovations unlearned. Nothing else they do is worth spending a moment of your time thinking about.

They are design “solutionism” let loose. When we are back in caves telling stories around the fire they will be villains of the piece.

1 Like

Agreed… Let’s call Spock…

Angry Star Trek GIF

4 Likes

I doubt that it was written by a bot.

1 Like
1 Like

No intelligence detected

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Training data they own… Let me guess, purple prose by their own PR hacks?

2 Likes

Why, it’s almost like AI is a steaming pile of shit wherever it’s found!?! But that can’t be right… tech-dude-bros told us that it’s the FUTURE, and those guys NEVER lie!!! /s

1 Like

My “favorite” is the one that says it is “Crafted with materials”

Oo! Just what I was looking for!

4 Likes

Reminds me of the Chinese restaurant that depended on machine translation to make a sign to attract international tourists.

4 Likes