You can stay in this Japanese hotel for $1 if you agree to be livestreamed on YouTube

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/21/you-can-stay-in-this-japanese.html

1 Like

If anyone wants to listen to be toot and snore for 8 hours…hey, whatever floats your boat.

5 Likes

BRB, booking 90 days at Business Ryokan Asahi. People can just watch me paint.

11 Likes

In order to comply with youtube’s policies, are your required to remain clothed the entire time? Like no changing in your room?

11 Likes

How long until this becomes the latest reality tv show here in the US?

8 Likes

Sadly, as the post says, there are no microphones. I would love to listen to you, but watching silent snoring is a bit too much like listening to paint dry. Sorry.

6 Likes

You’re missing out. big time.

6 Likes

How do you say “Warning: This stream may contain sad masturbation and crying.” in Japanese?

Asking for a friend…

8 Likes

But they could see you doing sexytime things…?

2 Likes

I think they are sleeping now. Wonder when they will wake up.

[no more work was done this day…]

[eta 1] The blankets moved. They are waking up. Hold my calls…

4 Likes

I’m on board if Siouxsie is the star.

1 Like

Who is the audience for this?

Youtube doesn’t really object to nudity. Search for the British show “naked attraction”, which leaves nothing to the imagination. (Obviously NSFW).

2 Likes

70 people seem to be watching a whiteboard at the moment.

You have probably caused this.

1 Like

There’s got to be a specific Japanese term for “sad masturbation and crying”, not to mention videos under that description.

3 Likes

at least when you are being live streamed at this hotel you are aware of it ahead of time

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.