You can use ANY image for your Zoom background

My workplace uses Teams which also allows for custom backgrounds, but I’ve found it to be far more delightful to use Snap Camera as a camera filter for my meetings. That way I can present myself like this:

Or this:

5 Likes
7 Likes

Does anyone have Max Headroom’s ‘room’, either as a static or loop?

(edit: without Max in it)

11 Likes

Set this up for my wife for her sports team wine meeting. The non-green screen setting gives a nice glitchy effect and was dramatic when I popped my head over the laptop screen from behind. A large disembodied head floating upside down beside my wife.

5 Likes

I know the second is a twin peaks reference, but what about the first?

1 Like

I was totally a Zoom kid in the 70s. Even had this cool book:

7 Likes

I used this one for my students!

10 Likes

3 Likes

!

And i’m totally stealing some of those for the next one HAH

2 Likes

PS This shows up as on a black background, so you don’t see the baz at the end, it looks badass

1 Like

It’s from the The Office - USA version.

2 Likes

It only half works on Linux, so if your background isn’t monochrome it’s choppy. But you can pick a background color and apply the image to it, so that’s fun too. Yesterday I had the windows as snow banks and pine trees. Today I had our office, which was a little spooky tbh.

2 Likes

10 Likes

I am probably the only person going ‘ooh Ballet Zoom!’ on the original post featured image…(late 70’s/80’s Spanish disco troupe, a bit like Hot Legs they danced on TV pre music videos, but became stars and performers themselves and released some good tracks).

I think it was them dancing behind that nuts Una Paloma Blanca clip? If it’s strange, Spanish TV, dancing and 70’s it’s usually them.

1 Like

12 Likes

singing 0-2-1-3-4

1 Like

As a Gen-X:er, there is really only one good choice:

8 Likes

Fortress of solitude.

5 Likes

5 Likes

That looks really familiar, what is it from?

2 Likes