You Monster

I was working on a song this morning and it was coming along nicely, but then I had to go to work.

You monster.

12 Likes

Now I have the strong urge to write a song and make an accompanying animated music video that explores the ambiguity of the phrase: “Work, You Monster.” But alas, I too, must work.

You Monster.

10 Likes

Someone accused me of psychic theft, likely thinks time travel was involved also.

You monster.

10 Likes

I was listening to a Glasvegas song and then an REM album today.

10 Likes

Setting: A bar in Jamaica

Tourist: Oh, a bloody Mary! Complete with celery stick, very nice. But wait, who’s it for?

Bartender: Of course it’s for you, mon. Stir!

24 Likes

You don’t stir with the celery! That’s the healthy part that makes up for the bloody Mary!

You monster.

18 Likes

I bought some cables that promised superior audio quality for a few hundred bucks, and when I realized that they didn’t magically improve my signal, I couldn’t come down from my frustration because I was hopped up on energy drinks after a night of unsuccessfully surfing a popular career and job search website.

You Monsters.

33 Likes

I was told a service interruption would be fixed within 24-48 hours…a week ago.

You monster.

16 Likes

14 Likes

You monster. XD

12 Likes

I, Robot.

You, monster.

17 Likes

Milk came out my nose.

You monster.

16 Likes

Kids are addicted to ketchup on just about any/everything…

It wasn’t until my kids had children of their own that I told them almost half of what they consumed was watered down to save on $$ and trips to the store…

They rolled their eyes and said:

You Monster !

11 Likes

I was trying to find out what had attacked me in the dark and I found this wiki page:

13 Likes

You monsters.

16 Likes

Now I want to play Planetfall.

You monster.

10 Likes

Those little monsters.

12 Likes

DITTO. . .

Flashbacks You Monster !

4 Likes

once I linked tvtropes without warning.

11 Likes

A hotdog without ketchup, mustard, relish, peppers, and foie gras!?

You monster!

10 Likes