YouTuber beats Elden Ring without walking

Originally published at: YouTuber beats Elden Ring without walking | Boing Boing

1 Like

I beat Morrowind and I jumped everywhere. Initially little jumps, but since skills went up based on using them, eventually leaping from rooftop to rooftop like an OG Superman. If only this had been a career option back in 2002

3 Likes

Weren’t there also some boots that let you jump ridiculously high and far as well?
I seem to remember replicating the enchantment and being able to jumps hundred of meters really quickly.
I was so disappointed in Oblivion’s enchanting system by comparison :frowning:

2 Likes

Probably - it’s been a while. I do know that I was able to standing jump about about 4x my height unassisted by the end.

1 Like

Cats should be possible? Wow how is this not a talking kids down thing all parents have to do? Is it?

1 Like

Alchemy was completely broken in Morrowind

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Cheats#Super-potions

Beware that excessive use of this technique (or just using a certain potion) can cause the game to glitch or crash. For example, with Intelligence of 55000+ and Luck of 3500+, a Fortify Speed or Levitate potion can cause you to run or fly through the ground or walls, and freeze the game. If you are lucky, you will may re-appear where you left the game, but you could fall into the void or the water table and have to reload from an earlier savegame if Console commands (such as FixMe, CenterOnCell, or PositionCell) do not get you back onto the ground; if you are still alive, you can also try Intervention or Recall.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.