Zuckerberg's side hustle: raising astronomically priced beef on his $270M Hawaii ranch

Yeah, it’s like there are about 20,000 optimizations, each very dear, to feeding cows macadamia nuts and hulls (for fiber? at least?) and beer to get delicious meat and/or delicious meat flavored aomeba, not least finding a cute way to deal with excess methane, and instead of making artificial ice floes that also grow macadamia nuts and grains and brew beer, he got that natural rock with the amazeballs Hawaiian natives on it and cleared that stuff all away. I kind of do want to know what veg. and meat thing he got on the table, but who’s going to provide an exit for his IP? Rigel-7? Natives 5.0.12?

4 Likes

I seriously doubt that cow digestion can handle macadamia nuts but he’s going to force-feed them anyway, and bring in his daughters as part of the vertically-integrated torture structure.

6 Likes

“It turned out that cows can’t digest macadamia nuts, but fortunately despite the short notice we were able to find another species, equally palatable and equally fattenable”.

4 Likes

Screenshot 2024-01-11 11.14.13

Starting to see a pattern here amongst blowhards with enough financial mass to create their own weather. I wonder what Elno plans to fatten up and slaughter?

7 Likes

The suffering of others simply adds to the flavour.

@NoTouchPaw That IS an unappetizing steak.

5 Likes

What, you don’t enjoy well-done with splatters of ketchup?

5 Likes

I don’t enjoy steak at all. Any sight of it makes me nauseous.

I’m glad though to have maintained that connection between my appetite and my brain (so MANY reasons not to eat cow flesh).

1 Like

Sadly we’re about 600,000 years late for Madame Pele to repave Zuckerberg’s little colonial outpost in lovely fresh lava.

4 Likes

Wait, you think that’s beef he’s selling…? He’s a SUPERVILLAIN, people!

4 Likes

“Good people make good food”
-Soylent Corporation

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, he’s set up his lair on the side of a volcanic island. The signs really are all there.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.