12 weird videos of cats who love women's boobs

[Permalink]

And on this day, an internet fetish was born. Just like the other 364 days a year.

6 Likes

When cats are playing with boobs, they’re no more sexual aroused than when babies are suckling on them. I can certainly imagone that videos of babies nursing could have sentimental or artistic value besides simply, “boobies”. But compiling a list of that stuff with the idea that strangers will want to perv out on them, that’s kinda gross.

Doing the same with cat videos is weird too, like “innocent” beastiality.

My friend´s cat has a fixation for my armpit… cats are weird.

2 Likes

Cat owners are so egotistical, I mean its only first base.

5 Likes

I once had a cat who climbed on me and tried to nurse… and I’m a dude. It freaked me out pretty thoroughly.

This sort of “kneading” behavior is actually a natural cat behavior… they knead the mother’s breasts to cause milk to flow when nursing. Like other pet behaviors, it is exaggerated or adapted to show affection in domestication.

2 Likes

When I was a kid, my dad would come home from work and toss his sweaty t-shirt onto the same chair every night. It was like catnip for my siamese.

2 Likes

If anything, it makes the most sense for cats to knead breasts.

1 Like

??? Thought it was second base. Of course, it’s probably best to skip first base. You can get cat scratch fever that way. No, seriously. Happened to my brother. What???

1 Like

I can’t blame them… I do just the same !

Cats are more sexually aggressive than humans, third base is disgusting.

1 Like

This is proof of reincarnation. At least of grabby guys with bad karma.

1 Like

This happens! I have been awakened from sound sleep by kittens suckling on my breasts. It was crazy scratchy and ticklish.

1 Like

One of our cats does that to my armpit. Last night he fell asleep with his head wedged in there. And if I’m wearing my fluffy fleece robe, then I AM the mommy cat.

2 Likes

This is actually a thing. I have had multiple cats go nuts over my armpit. The first time it happened, I did a bit of googling. There are plenty of armpit loving cats out there, but no one seems to know why or what the pattern is. But apparently, I smell awesome to cats, and my armpit is where the concentrated awesome is.

3 Likes

Related to the aforementioned shirts and armpits, my sister’s cats go nuts for feet and will sniff and rub their face all over them, looking totally entranced. As for the boobs… these videos are pretty much my reaction to my ladyfriend every time I see her. I’m surprised snakes, llamas, dolphins, Roombas, etc. don’t all do the exact same thing. Who could resist?

1 Like

OK, Xeni. Tell us. How did you get access to David Cameron’s iPhone?

One of my sister’s cats is a panty-sniffer.

1 Like

Cats love hormones! That’s why they go for those spots. If you think they smell strong, imagine what a cat’s nose perceives. This is why they go Full Flehman if they smell a strange animal. or a drop of pee, or sweat.

2 Likes