Another great dog distraction - the Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble

[Permalink]

Perfect timing. I’ve been looking for something to keep my Pit Bull entertained when she gets bored while I’m at work.

She’s destroyed literally every dog toy she’s capable of chewing — and rawhide works, but I constantly have to monitor it so she’s not eating huge chunks of it. Kind of sucks because she loves chewing on things. Might as well cut to the chase and get something she can bat around and knock actual food out of.

Jason, what’s the big red thing on the coffee table?

Won’t you eventually end up with pieces of kibble distributed into every crack and cranny the dog can’t reach, attracting mice and roaches?

It is an Astroscan telescope!

1 Like

I want one of these, but I’m not sure my pug would enjoy it. She does love to eat, but this seems so ambitious, and she’s only 13 lbs…

Kong makes a soft rubber ball in three sizes that you stuff with treats or kibble. Much better on the ears and wood floors. My German Short Hair Pointer pushed it with her nose to get the good stuff out while my Treeing Walker Hound literally picks it up with her paws and shakes them out. Not to worry about kibble left behind for mice, etc. The dogs are onto every single one they manage to get out.

Kong makes a small, soft treat ball. You might have to go online to get one.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.