Archer tonight! Danger Zone

[Permalink]

2 Likes

I generally don’t get too excited over new seasons of TV shows, but I’ve been slobbering for this since they announced the new season last fall.

It’s pretty much the funniest show on TV. First three seasons are on netflix instant video if you haven’t seen it… well worth a marathon viewing.

7 Likes

I have changed my ringtone to Mulatto Butts in anticipation. It’s on vibrate tho, 'cause I’m also a wimp.

1 Like

I can’t see this incredible show in my language and I hate the whole human race for this.

2 Likes

…Is that because you’re living…oh dear…in the Danger Zone?

2 Likes

What language is that? I only ask given your post showing a knowledge of perfectly clear and concise English.

AHAHA dammit

2 Likes

@Steampunk banana I live in Italy, and while I can understand english I feel like the jokes would gain a lot told in italian. Also I would love to watch with all my friends who do have some difficulties with foreign languages

4 Likes

Shit, Archer in Italian? That show is made for that language, I’m very surprised they haven’t dubbed it yet.

5 Likes

FX is still a fairly small channel. They probably don’t have the resources for seeking out international opportunities.

Claudio needs to convince his local studio to license the show and dub it with local talent. They would make a fortune.

3 Likes

I don’t understand Italian but I would watch that.

2 Likes

Don’t forget, Rick and Morty is also back today. Gonna be a great night!

I suggest everybody should seek out Frisky Dingo, the previous work by Adam Reed.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.