Badass Delvers of the Dragon: Round 1 – Cherry Gris

“Now what was it that Schim said? Size of a wagon wheel or greater? What sort of wagon are we talking about? After all, Mooseman wagons are somewhat larger than Human wagons. Human wagons are larger than Elf wagons. How large are Pangolin wagons? Bah! If only we could agree upon some preset standard, I’d have a better idea of which of these caps would be acceptable at the end of the day.”

[Red begins to stack and size the six caps set before him, as if playing a fungal Tower of Hanoi, comparing each of them to each other with a watchful eye.]

“As I recall, the Megascarabs of the Alkaline Flats had chitinous shells that were the size of the wheels on Mooseman baggage trains. Better that I return with clear contenders than debate the size of a wagon wheel with our benefactor. If I remember correctly…”

[Red selects the three largest of the Glavin Caps and bundles them in his net for transport back to the primitive elevator that Schim has provided. Even mere minutes after having been removed from their stems, the caps begin to release strange spores. The scent of seaweed and sarsaparilla fills the cavern as he drags the dying caps back to the lift.]

Aprop a Cap
Challenge 3: Transport Caps to your cart/vehicle (Difficulty 10, transport three caps)
Cliché: Monster Hunter (4)
@discbot roll 4d6

6 Likes