Badass Dragons of the Wasteland: UAW Repairs Thread

Hi everyone, I thought that instead of cluttering up the main story threads with repairs posts we could just post them all here instead…

I figure there should be 3 types of posts in here:

1. Repair Points (RP) needed to get 75% Max Hit Points (MHP)

2. RP needed to get to 100% MHP

3. Any donations that you would like to make to the UAW (repairs are free and donations are optional)

3 Likes

((ooc:
I have 93 points of repairs left available. Those should be prioritized to bringing domestic vehicles from 75% up to 100% of MHP.
))

1 Like

1. 3
  2. 7
  3. 5 LP in the tithing box from me, many thanks.

Round 4

((ooc: I have 64 RP left available, that should be prioritized to bring as many players as possible to 75% MHP.))

1. zero
  2. 7
  3. When’s I know how many LPs I have …

You should have 13 LP.

Anything else I can help you with today? :smile:

Well, you’re a gentleman, sir. Thank you.

1. then - 5 LP donation to our merry band of wrenchmen!
  1. Repair Points (RP) needed to get 75% Max Hit Points (MHP) - 33RP

2. RP needed to get to 100% MHP - N/A

3. Any donations that you would like to make to the UAW (repairs are free and donations are optional) - 5LP.

EDIT: I also have this one missile launcher for +8FP, that someone needs to install for me, please.

1. 18 RP to get back to 51 (75% Max Hit Points)
  2. 0 - (not domestic)
  3. As stated earlier, 5LP to UAW
  1. 0 HP to get back to 75%
  2. 8 HP to get back to 100%
  3. 5LP gladly given to the UAW

((ooc:
For planning purposes only, let it be noted that @blckjckdavey is a mechanic and participated in round 3. He can repair up to 84 points, some of which he’ll certainly need for himself.

Though there are a large number of mechanic characters, the number of active mechanic players was only three for the last round.
))

Are any of the inactive mechanics UAW members?

Might be they could do repairs without actually, you know, participating? Kind of like a collective bargaining agreement?

[DELETIA]

Since they’re all inactive, I guess they’ll end up on 2b and then dead, anyway.

Sadly no…

That doesn’t sound very fun to me… (just sayin!)

If that’s the direction we take then all of the Mechanics might as well just put themselves on auto-pilot… I guess the GM’s could have 8 more NPC’s to deal with… But then what’s the point in participating in a RPG?

But they aren’t participating.

Ah well. I guess the GMs are sizing things and tweaking difficulties for the amount of active mechs we actually do have…

ETA - not trying to disenfranchise anyone here, just musing about working around the resource constraints we have.

Don’t worry as soon as all of the repair requests are reported, the UAW will make sure everyone is repaired as much as is possible… I’m sure we’ll be able to get you up to 75% MHP.

As far as ‘resource constraints’ are concerned… Reverend Clank and I are about to make an attempt at dissecting Stretch’s head, and so long as The Craftsman wills it, we will unlock his Arcane knowledge.

FWIW, once any of the inactive mechanics wake up or come back, they’ll be under the same constraints as the UAW members. (They didn’t get the PM, but if they pop up we’ll let 'em know.) Exhaustion is exhaustion, whether or not one has one’s ecclesiastical fervor to prop oneself up, and overextending one’s work will exact a toll on one’s own HP.

But for now, we know we’re operating on a three-Mechanic economy (which is closer to what we originally intended anyway), and we won’t punish you guys for the absence (temporary or otherwise) of certain players.

And the Foreign Motor Manual is out there, somewhere…

As is this book, written specifically for illiterate dipsticks:

1 Like

Hey, that’s me he’s talking about!

1 Like

Jack Burton Jr. aka “Junior” (funruly) Mule

MHP HP FP AR SP TQ MV EN LK Gas LP
55  12 50 39 36 70 11 39 18  40 14
  1. Repair Points (RP) needed to get 75% Max Hit Points 41.25 round up to 42 (MHP)

12 + 30 = 42

1. RP needed to get to 100% MHP
    42 + 13 = 55

2. Any donations that you would like to make to the UAW (repairs are free and donations are optional)

5LP.

((ooc:
So far, we have requests for

• 51 points of repair that fits in the 75%-and-under category
  • 35 points of repair in the over-75%-and-domestic category
    ))
3 Likes