Best News Bloopers 2013

[Permalink]

On the post photo: Raincoat over bikini makes it look like they stuck her head on top of a Barbie. Thatā€™s worth the price of admission right there.

1 Like

Cronkiteā€™s announcement that Kennedy died would have been much better with a few jokes and giggles thrown in.

OMG @ 1:59ā€¦
Co-anchorā€™s reaction is priceless.

1 Like

The very last clip, showing the Danish TV announcerā€™s car sink into the semi-frozen lake, was the fastest youā€™ll ever seen anyone go through the five stages of grief. With ā€œShitā€¦ OK.ā€ he went straight from anger to acceptance.

Edit: mistook nationality of announcer

2 Likes

I believe thatā€™s a robe. And lingerie. And that segment was the least interesting in the whole video, and obviously only included to bump up the videoā€™s views on Youtube, which makes me super sad - as thereā€™s some really hilarious bits in there.

1 Like

I guess my mindā€™s in a higher gutter at the moment.

1 Like

Well, I watched the clip, and I wanted to share it but I was watching for that part in particular since I wanted to share it with friends but wanted to comment on whether or not it was work safe, so I made a note of it. :slight_smile:

Itā€™s worksafe, just degrading. Whether moreso to the wouldbe greenscreen decorations or to the guys laughing at them is open to debate.

1 Like

I canā€™t really justify it intellectually, but I feel like the lame photobombings shouldnā€™t count. Itā€™s deliberate, itā€™s dickish, itā€™s (usually but not always) devoid of any cleverness.

2 Likes

Danish.

And yes - totes adorb because of the immediate realisation that resistance was futile.

Iā€™m missing Captain ā€˜Sum Ting Wongā€™, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk and Bang Ding Ow in this videoā€¦

Iā€™m not certain, but I think the person on the right went commando (which, if true, presumably qualifies as a blooper).

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.